nugene

Natural Color G-10

9 posts in this topic

nugene    16

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THE NATURAL G-10 THIS IS WHERE I JUST RECIEVED SOME FROM......MASECRAFT SUPPLY COMPANY....254 AMITY ST.....MERIDEN CT......06450....PHONE # 1-800-682-5489.....THIS IS NOT THE GREEN NOR THE YELLOWISH COLOR....IT'S THE FROST COLOR WHICH YOU CAN SEE THROUGH.....$10 PER SQ FT OR $5 FOR 12X5....IT'S WHAT WE USE TO GET FROM MCMASTER CARR.....ASK FOR PHIL.......GOOD LUCK NUGENE PS THEY HAVE IT IN 1/32" AND 1/16"

BobP    834

Chaos, G-10 is the circuit board material that has become popular for crankbait lips. It is thinner and stiffer than Lexan polycarbonate. G-10 comes in a variety of colors but the white/slightly green variety is the most popular among builders. If you check out Janns Netcraft or lurepartsonline.com, you can see pics of this type lip.

RayburnGuy    1,338

Ben you should have asked me!

Jeff

I started a thread a while back asking about it Jeff. Guess you must have missed it. No biggie.

Ben

jwfflipper    23

I started a thread a while back asking about it Jeff. Guess you must have missed it. No biggie.

Ben

Ben

Sorry Ben , Yea didn't see it. :(

Jeff