Outlaw Lures

Diy Fluid Bed Trouble Shooting!

On 3/6/2019 at 7:51 PM, Apdriver said:

It seems something is inhibiting the flow of your pump.  I wonder if you’re water valve might be the culprit? I bought the cheapest little plastic valve they had in the aquarium section at the pet store. I got a couple valves in the package for less than a couple bucks. Worth a try maybe. I only run one fluid bed so I use both outputs ran through a T splitter for the fluid bed. It shouldn’t make a difference but running both outputs into one bed should give you more air.

Turns out to be the paper filter. Switched to a coffee filter and I have flow. Thank you. 

• Like 1

im starting to make one myself out of a chopping board on spikes where I have drawn threads in the feet of the air pump

so its stuck to the board and  transmits vibration to the cup ( later I will try springs as feet)

the air comes from the bottom center not from the side and i have laid a rounded cotton layer

(It is just plain cotton not the pads you can get) under a filter

the filter is pressed out of a vacuum cleaner bag (so it is 2 layers)

the powder paint it expands good in the cup and got no valcano

and the powder paint:

1108444195_hnd.jpg.4951421efa1dda02e20664a5e59718ae.jpgcheap hand blender and bowl run the powder paint for 30 min.

the final one gets a JBL ProSilent air pump , I like the air pump regulator it got.

Edited by OIR