Gentle

A-rig Outlawed

Clint, yes I meant exactly what I said. I could say alot about what you have said and accused me of without even knowing who I am or what I stand for or even do for a living. But, I won't. Suffice to say if you really knew me you would not be saying any of the things you have accused me of being or standing for.

To the rest of you who have answered this post in my defense, Thank You. People like you are the only reason I still read this forum and occasionally post.

Ya'll have a good day.

Ok I stand corrected. Knifemaker did post. While i was fighting with littleriver. Knifemaker I shouldnt have called you names. Sorry. You however dont know anything about these lures or you wouldnt make a ridiculous statement like that. Im sorry for the name calling. Took that too far. Got all wound up about this subject. Noone knows just what this lure will do. Including me. Wiping out broodstock however is a little extreme. Im pretty certain that most practice catch and release anyway. Have a great week and ignore me. Im irish,scottish, german hillbilly. My mouth engages before my brain sometimes. Im done here.

What were we talking about again?? Oh yes, the rig that catches ALL fish. No, but seriously, well not too serious if you know me. It's funny how fickle fishermen are, all we really want is a good day on the water. I mean, isn't that what this whole obsession is about, that's why I do it. And anybody that stands in the way of me and those pea brained little bastards is in trouble. I guess that's why fisherman over react sometimes, if we feel a threat, or maybe just a difference in opinion, about something we're so passionate about, we may be prone to overreact, at least I've been known too. Can't we all just sing cumbaya. Anyways, from now on I will only refer to the A-rig as, THE BASS DESTROYER. /:

You guys want to really know why the A-Rig Catches fish....Cause everyone is using it right now. You can only catch fish on the bait you throw in the water...A spinner bait does the same thing.. make the bass think its a school of fish.. make a spinnerbait with a bunch of blades and WALLA you got the next A rig with 1 hook. Just food for thought. I got a chevy c10 pickup truck lure that catches fish.. do you think If I win a big tournament on it Bass will outlaw it because its not a Toyota. Guess I better have back Tundra bait too. GET BACK TO WORK DIPSTICKs and go create the beautiful baits all of you create... If I offended anyone by callin you a dipstick I ment it with love.

XOXOXOX HUGS AND KISSES

TATER

Edited by The_Rookie