Ken 6645

Wire Benders

I suppose it would depend on wwhat you werre going to do with it. I have the little blue bender which does fine for making buzz bait frames and r-bend spinner baits. I seldom use it any more. About seven years ago I bought a Hagens Professional Wire Former. It make those and much more. It is still as good now as the day that I got it. I think it is well worth the money it costs. John

I suppose it would depend on wwhat you werre going to do with it. I have the little blue bender which does fine for making buzz bait frames and r-bend spinner baits. I seldom use it any more. About seven years ago I bought a Hagens Professional Wire Former. It make those and much more. It is still as good now as the day that I got it. I think it is well worth the money it costs. John

I'm with JBlaze on this. First you need to tell us what you are going to do, I use the same Little Blue Bender that JBlaze has mentioned. The reason for it is I make spinnerbaits and I use this to make "R" bend frames and then I use a round nose pliers to make the swivel loops. If you are going to to that and buzzbaits only, then the little blue bender is something you may want but if you think you might want to make inline spinners or other types of wire baits, then you need something like the hagens or boggs. Remember tacklemaking has a lot of variables, so I really hope we have helped you but if we didn't answer your question then just come back and add some specifics, it will make it a lot easier for someone to help you.