JLester

Photo Slides

I can't really say as I've never used the white decal paper, but I would think that the white paper would hide any reflective properties of the foil. Unless you were just using the foil so you could emboss a scale pattern into it. The pattern might show up better on the white paper. I'd print one out and see how it looks. Let me know how it turns out.

Ben

I can't really say as I've never used the white decal paper, but I would think that the white paper would hide any reflective properties of the foil. Unless you were just using the foil so you could emboss a scale pattern into it. The pattern might show up better on the white paper. I'd print one out and see how it looks. Let me know how it turns out.

Ben

Ben, you are right. Any surface that you use the white decals on will show just the image. I used it over a black lure and there was no difference had I painted the lure white. I also tried the clear on foil. It doesn't show up real good, but, it kinda gives you some guidelines should you want to paint over it. Kinda like painting by the numbers for me. :)