Little man baits

Aarons Magic

SHK You can put a blue pour in it as Roboworm does. However it is tricky and time consuming. If you are using a Microwave you need three cups - one brown, one watermelon and one blue. The blue is not a large amount as you can see. These are usually made in an open pour mold. As you can see in your pic, there is sone fine (008) flake in it. Roboworm uses machines to do their baits.

The question was regarding pouring aarons magic. Seeing as this is a 3 colour bait I think it is best to get this gentleman off on the right foot. It is a more difficult bait to pour correctly and will require plenty of practice but it is 100% more than possible. Just because robo uses a machine to pour the open mold many here have proven that all it takes is a little practice. Once you get comfortable with 2 colours 3 isn't all that hard ;)

theres smoke comin outta my ears... mind blowin. Arguably one of the best, if not, best drop-shot fishermen in the world. Simple as that, difference in color contrast between light and dark.

here i am matching baits to the exact "T"

Aaron might be color blind but the bass aren't. Keep mixing those colors :P

I would use 3 1-cup size Anchor brand cups. All 3 will easily fit in a microwave.They are smaller in size than the Pyrex and have narrower spouts. Only fill the cups 1/4 way. It is just a matter of timing and a little practice. What works best is an open pour rtv mold because it retains the heat or an aluminum mold sitting on a griddle turned on to warm. Believe me if I can do it anybody can. You will also get a heck of allot more satisfaction than filling up an injector and shooting it into a mold. A caveman can do that :eek:

I would use 3 1-cup size Anchor brand cups. All 3 will easily fit in a microwave.griddle turned on to warm. Believe me if I can do it anybody can. You will also get a heck of allot more satisfaction than filling up an injector and shooting it into a mold. A caveman can do that :eek:

You may want to read this as you now have three hand grenades waiting to detonate-

https://www.google.c...lient=firefox-a

This "caveman" had a pyrex explode while holding it @ waist height after removal from a microwave 3 years ago. Yes ,we all thrive on personal satisfaction but turning a profit is foremost in business- if you wish to stay in business.

Now lets see- what do 5 bags of Aaron's magic plastic worms cost ?? I don't need a CPA certification to figure which side of risk/reward i want to be on.

Edited by smallmouthaholic

You may want to read this as you now have three hand grenades waiting to detonate-

https://www.google.c...lient=firefox-a

This "caveman" had a pyrex explode while holding it @ waist height after removal from a microwave 3 years ago. Yes ,we all thrive on personal satisfaction but turning a profit is foremost in business- if you wish to stay in business.

Now lets see- what do 5 bags of Aaron's magic plastic worms cost ?? I don't need a CPA certification to figure which side of risk/reward i want to be on.

All that was asked was how to make the color Aarons Magic. I've used Pyperx/Anchor cups without incident since the 80's. Even with the introduction of hand injection, the hand pour method method using the microwave and Pyrex/Anchor brand is still widely used. Not everybody plays with soft plastics for it's big profits. Some still enjoy it for it's art form.

• Like 1

The NorPro silicone cup eliminates all the dangers of Pyrex, and keeps plastic hot a lot longer, too.

I have the silicone cups but never fill them over half way due to their extreme flexibility.

I use these 95% of the time-

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/kitchen/foodPrep/measuring?productId=10000652