5redman8

Lure Values....old Bagley's Balsa B Wedges And A Thinfin Fatso

Looking to sell these soon. I do not use them and would like for someone to use them or appreciate them more than staying in my tackle boxes and never being used.

What are they worth?

These were my dad's who fished long ago but sold the boat shortly after I was born....1976. He was never much of a crankbait thrower and that is why these look brand new. Two of the ones he used were reconditioned by Kelley Barefoot of Custom Lures unlimited.

The first three are untouched except for the hooks on one lure....read the description.

This one has had the hooks replaced....the crack on the left hand side is under the clear.

P1010324.jpg

P1010326.jpg

P1010325.jpg

These two are all original

P1010321.jpg

P1010322.jpg

P1010323.jpg

P1010339.jpg

P1010341-1.jpg

Edited by 5redman8

I would look up Ken Reeves here on TU and send him a PM. The guy is a Bagley collector. He is a nice person and would be more than happy to tell you what they are worth. Kelly does beautiful work. You could not have found anyone better (except me) :D to fix them for you. As far a a true Bagley collectable it is not worth much because it is not original. But the lure should fetch a price between 20 and 30 dollars simply because Kelly did the work on it. Barefoot is a class act and is one of the best anywhere in the world as a bait maker.

Skeeter

Edited by Skeeter