stencilmomma michelle

Lurelayouts.com

Hey Folks..

If you havent seen the news we had a mojor flood here in oregon. Our shop got hit, damaged our lasers and crashed a couple of computers..(along with my phone!) Just wanted to drop a line for any of you guys who have orders pending no worries we are waiting on one more part thats on its way and we will get the rest of these orders shipped. If you need to reach us please call my wife at 503-839-0445 Seince we have been down for a few days ive been screwing around painting some spinners with powder. Next time ill fire up the bug gun and oven to shoot the clear but thought i would share a pic anyways...take care....Rob

PA280227.JPG

PA280227.JPG

PA280227.JPG

PA280227.JPG

PA280227.JPG

PA280227.JPG

PA280227.JPG

PA280227.JPG

post-27405-0-72238200-1327637346_thumb.jpg

Sorry to hear you got damage but glad you are all ok.

I just placed my first order with you last night before reading this topic. I'm just getting into painting cranks but also want to learn to brush other stuff as well. I will be purchasing more of your stencils in the future.

thanks for letting us know.....I would have really wondered what was up with my order if you hadn't. Now I know not to expect it for awhile which is totally understandable with your situation. Get to my order when you can....no hurry here on my end.

Craig

Hello..

Its not that big of a deal but a little water goes a long way with electronics!, I dont think you will notice a delay in your order as it will ship early next week and we will be sure to throw in some free stuff. Thanks again and again my phone is being repaired but you can call my wife anytime at 503-839-0445 if you have any questions or just email us...Thanks

Hey Rob...maybe you should consider getting out of Oregon and moving to Louisiana. You won't have to worry about flooding down here. :?:)

No flooding in Louisianna? I lived over there for about six years and can remember several "sand bag parties". Only place I've ever been that before you buy a piece of property you need to check if there is palmetto growing on it. (palmetto likes low areas with a lot of water)

Ben

• Like 1

No flooding in Louisianna? I lived over there for about six years and can remember several "sand bag parties". Only place I've ever been that before you buy a piece of property you need to check if there is palmetto growing on it. (palmetto likes low areas with a lot of water)

Ben

Palmetto? Been in south Louisiana all my life and ain't never seen one. Now, cypress trees are another story. If you see them.....the water's only a foot or two deep. :)