ROWINGADUBAY

Does Anyone Know Where To Get These In Bulk

This is my last post on this topic because politics and religion are bad topics to discus especially on a board such as this.

The so-called world economy idea is nothing but a scheme developed and instituted by the corporate mega corporations to derive every penny of profit they can muster and then they hammer it into our heads for the past 20 plus years until we think "oh my goodness we cannot do anything about the cheap products being produced overseas and sold here in America and our jobs are gone forever". It is simply a mind game.

When the founding fathers wrote the Constitution they devised ways to support the country and the main source was Tariffs on imported goods. It worked fine until the politicians of the time ( late 1800's and early 1900) schemed a way to bypass the intent of the Constitution and hamstring the working man with excessive taxation (sweat tax or income tax) and relieve the corporate world of paying little if any tariffs on goods they manufacture out of country and import them back into the country. Another ploy schemed up by these corporations and put into law by our representatives was to actually reward these companies who oursource our jobs to recieve tax credits for doing so. When an American company wants to employ Americans to produce their products here in America and then export them into some of these other coutries where the bulk of our jobs went these American companies have to pay high tariffs and are limited to the amount of product they can sell in these countries whether it be automobiles or crank baits. This is this world economy and the free trade our country has lavished upon other countries and in the process lowered Americans standard of living and which will never ever be what it was prior to the mini-depression of 2008.

Do we really need to replace our 46 inch tv with a new 52 inch tv 6 months after we purchased the 46 incher or replace our cell phones every 3 months? We have developed a horrible case of greed in this country wheras we think only of ourselves and forget the big picture. If we didn't learn anything at all from the debacle in 2008 we should have learned that what we are being told isn't always correct and we should do a little research of our own instead of being led like blind mice.

I agree totally.

This isn't about politics, it's economics. Rich corporations maximizing their profits at the expense of people.

If they think it's okay to manufacture in other countries, with cheap labor and no environmental protections, I think they should move there, right next to the factories they're using.

Drink that water, and breathe that air.

Instead, they all live here, in the country that gave them their start, and which, thanks to the people who built it, is still the safest, best place to live in the world.

I seen some blanks of the sebile magic swimmer on Ebay I was wondering if there is a better/cheaper place to purchase looking for about 20 or so after I test one or two out for myself.

http://www.ebay.com/...=item33715f6da5

They come from China.

Shoot him an e-mail and see what he'll take. He is the only vendor I know of that has those blanks.

Did you locate any?

I agree totally. This isn't about politics, it's economics. Rich corporations maximizing their profits at the expense of people. If they think it's okay to manufacture in other countries, with cheap labor and no environmental protections, I think they should move there, right next to the factories they're using. Drink that water, and breathe that air. Instead, they all live here, in the country that gave them their start, and which, thanks to the people who built it, is still the safest, best place to live in the world.

I agree, more about greed than politics!!

Give me a break! When is the last time you looked at your: rods, reels, line, hooks, sinkers, electronics, tv set, ipod/ipad/cell phone, none of that sh*t is made in America. So get off this 'buy in America" crap. It is almost as bad as the Obama "save the children speech". People cry about $25 lures from Japan. How much do you think they would cost if they were made in Detroit?? And they still wouldnt be as good as the Japanese baits.....LOL