dro10

Chartruse

Depending on what your calling chartreuse there are several ways to get there. You can use the tiniest amount of blue in either transparent, opaque or flourescent yello. And when I say tiniest I'm talking about sticking a toothpick into a drop of blue and stirring it into 1 or 2cc of yellow. Best thing to do is experiment with the colors mentioned until you get the shade of chartreuse your looking for. And remember, the color your looking at in a mixing cup will look different sprayed on a bait. It's just something you'll have to play with until you get it right.

Ben

the picture looks more like a bone color with a tint of lt green??

It's really hard to tell what the actual color of a bait is on a computer monitor. Different monitors will display the same bait in different colors or shades. Especially when your trying to display subtle color differences between colors like chartreuse and yellow. That's one reason I told dro10 that it was something he would have to experiment with to get the actual color he wanted. It's extremely hard, if not impossible, to give a specific color recipe for an image on a computer. You can usually get them in the ballpark, but it will very rarely be exact.

Ben

Ben

Edited by RayburnGuy