fisheye56

Home Made 1/16 Oz Jigs

Here are a few of my crappie jigs I made this week to fish with tomorrow! weather permitting! I hand pour my heads, powder coat, then tie with several diffrent materials....I can't tell you what it does for me when you not only catch fish with your own creation...but when you load the boat!!!! It just don't get any better!!! Hope you like them! Oh one is my version of a Hal fly...I made my own mold for that and poured the soft plastic too!!!

Flies 2-14-12.jpg

Flies 2-14-12 Second Pic.jpg

Flies 2-14-12.jpg

Flies 2-14-12.jpg

Flies 2-14-12.jpg

Flies 2-14-12.jpg

Flies 2-14-12.jpg

Flies 2-14-12.jpg

Flies 2-14-12.jpg

post-13610-0-82583600-1329492983_thumb.jpg

post-13610-0-74882700-1329493012_thumb.jpg

They are really nice jigs and I'm here because I just had a great day fishing using some jigs I just made. I just started using the UV2 line of products from Spirit River and the fish were hitting my jigs really hard today, I don't know if it is the UV enhancer but I can tell you without a doubt the materials were awesome to work with and looked amazing in the water, all the action and look but the workability is way better than what I've used before. Take a look on Youtube, Spirit River has a lot of videos on tying but they also do a great job of explaining the materials and trust me, I tied for a long time and I feel like I took a class as the quality has just gone throughh the roof. Forgive me for the rant, I just got home from a really good day on my jigs and I'm now a firm believer in Spirit River tying materials, I never had this much fun!!

• Like 1