Bigbass1001

Turning Lipless Crankbaits?

I'm in the process of repainting some lipless crankbaits. I just finished 3 LuckyCraft LVR's and it was a real pain in the rear setting them up to turn on the turner with epoxy. I ended up running some wire between the belly eye and the tail eye of the bait. Twisted it till it was tight and didn't move. I'm wondering if there is an easier way to put these on the turner to dry. Thanks in advance for any replies.

I like the the two ideas. I have my set up similar to the photo Arkie posted. I already have hemo's, and may give that a try. The Aligator clips might work better since the hemo's I have are pretty long. I'd have to check the height or adjust the height possibly.

Thanks again everyone. The Great tips are appreciated. Here's a photo of how I had to do the last one. It's just a photo finish, but I wanted to do something less complicated until I figured out how to secure it to the rotisserie.

LVR.jpg