mhtrapper

Best Way To Attach Filter To Cup For Fluid Bed

Just made my fluid bed with the help of cadmans plans . I was just wondering the best way to attach filter to bottom of cup ,also fired it up with a Tetra whisper 40 air pump and seem to be getting some valcano action on sides , do i need to add more powder i dumped the 2 oz. bottle in cup . The fluid bed is a 3" the cup is 3" tall . It seems if i try to adjust air down it gets rid of valcano but the paint is not flowing like fluid . The paint i am using is Pro-Tec black.Any help would be appricated. I also made a 2" with a 3" and a 4" cup . Same issue feels like i am close to having it but not quite. Thanks for your time.

I think jig man your right 2 oz. of powder is not that much for that diameter and depth of cup .I did try to stir it just seem to move valcano to new location. I think the best option is to get bigger bottles of paint. Like i said all new to me more trial and era.and help from people on here. How do most people buy there paint by the pound .It looks like most guys fill there cup up with paint so it is roughly a inch from the top of cup .