Sign in to follow this  
gekhang

Golden Fluid Acrylics

9 posts in this topic

gekhang    11

Has anyone used these? its abit thick, but when you thin it down abit its sprayable. I stumbled upon the gold fluid interference series/colors and found it to be an amazing series and no longer need the use of spraying a separate pearl coat during the clearing process. its a white base with pretty much pearls already in them. I bought the interference green and heres what i got.

_DSC3937.jpg

hard to see it but it really shines very nice and evenly. Despite the $7 per 1oz bottle i think its worth it!

BryanC    0

I don't think he means the tube kind they come in a 1 oz bottle there are several different colors too violet,blue, green, red ,green orange and a few more I myself have been using these for awhile now and you really get some wicked effects in some cases almost like having a color shift when done over certain colors its a bit pricey but you really only need a drop or two thinned out to do a bass size lure i get mine at ac moore close to 8 bucks a shot

littleriver    75
you mean what kind of golden paints or?...

Yes; exactly which golden product are you referring to? Several are listed in the link i provided.

Thanks