camarm21

Best Glitter

Whats the purpose of the glitter? Knowing that would help us help you. For topcoating purposes I like really fine hobby glitter. Dont know the name I just get it at Hobby Lobby. Unless someone wants the bigger stuff in the topcoat. Check out the gunmetal tread started by A-Mac. A few guys were discussing glitter as scales and share how they do so. Hope this info helps.

Many of the suppliers/advertisers on this site for soft plastic lure making sell quality glitters that can take heat up to 350 degrees or better and are oil/solvent compatible so they will retain color in solvents. They're available in different colors, flake sizes, and shapes. I've also used glitter from paintwithpearl.com which is more expensive, but they have some very fine (small) flake if you're looking for something like that.

if you are spraying auto air paint you also may want to check out some of the "sparkle" colors - esepcially "hot rod sparkle white" - i love it as an accent color/addative in my lures - you can spray it over or under your paint colors or add it in with the color to "pearlize" it - idk if its what you are looking for but ive liked it enough i havent tried actual glitter yet - i have a few pics ive done with it in the hard bait gallery