davefarley98

Cabin Creek Color

FYI I will be using bears colorants. It seems to have green pumpkin (obviously) and fine black flake. Possibly a drop or two of black? Any help would be appreciated I know a lot on here are way more experienced at mixing colors than I am. Thanks. Oh, also I will be pouring sticks so I'm not sure how the color will be effected by the salt.

I use a very primitive way of color matching but it works grate. I use just basic colors yellow, red, blue, black and white. From different mixtures I produce my own Brown, green, green pumpkin or pumpkin etc, start mixing with the lure you want to match in your hand, make 3 or 5 different mixed samples and you will find a way to get very closer. There are many ways to get a mixed color with different basic colors. Make an art color mixing search on google.

Ray

To me this color looks to have a cinnamon hue to it. I don't think it's a true green pumpkin. Maybe it has heavy small bronze flake changing the look of the green pumpkin to a "dirty" or brownish color.

I would try a little green pumpkin and cinnamon with a bronze or copper fleck.