toadfrog

Another Nutty Idea

Well it's been a long time since I posted another nutty idea . So here goes . Everybody at some time or another has had to deal with the little volcano's you get in your fluid bed . I pretty much got sick of them so I decided to use them instead of fight them . An idea formed in my head during one of these episodes . Here for grins and giggles is the proto type not the finished product I created . I call it Thunder Dome . The base is standard fluid bed construction with internal not shown on purpose . The dome is off a hot chocolate mixer . The stopper came from an old sink . The forced air unit is a foot pump used on an air matress . Now put two or three heaping table spoons of powder in the cup (thats all you will need depending on cup size .) Heat your jig spoon or blade . Drop in the hole under the stopper using the stopper to hold the piece in place . Stomp on air mattress pump . A nice poof of powder will plume up covering the piece . Sort of a cross between dipping and air brushing . SEE WHAT KNARLEY CHILLI DOGS AND BEER WILL DO TO YA!!!!!! Now I just have to deal with the volcanoes I emitt . ARGGGG!Thunder Dome Powder Paint 001.jpgThunder Dome Powder Paint 002.jpg

Thunder Dome Powder Paint 001.jpg

Thunder Dome Powder Paint 002.jpg