kejeon

Luck E Strike Rc Stick?

You can buy unpainted knockoffs of the popular and expensive ($27) Megabass Ito Vision 110 from several online sources for $4-5. These are fairly good Japanese copies of the 110, but as usual with knockoffs, they are not EXACTLY the same. The RC Stick looks just like the knockoffs and I suspect they are from the same Japanese source. I have a few of the knockoffs and a few real Megabass 110's and my opinion is they have different actions and flotation rates. You may like the RC Stick or the knockoffs in their own right but no, you are not getting a $27 Ito Vision for 5 bucks.

Is the rc stick better?

A dollar to doughnut says that not only are they made in China but painted there as well right in the same factory as the knockoffs. I'm not saying it isn't a decent jerk bait as is the ko's but to write the garbage below is an insult to peoples' intelligence because it is an obvious attempt to copy the Megabass Vision Ito.

Master angler and revered fishing philosopher Rick Clunn joined forces with Missouri-based Luck "E" Strike Lures to design the the RC Stick Jerkbait from Luck E Strike.

The American companies that are copying the high end Japanese baits, are producing baits that are no better than the better quality unpainted knockoffs. I'm not saying both aren't decent baits but they are not in the same class as the real thing. You get what you pay for and if it's too good to be true , then it probably is.

I'm assuming he consulted with several lawyers. It's just take too much time and money to sue him or the Luck E Strike.

A dollar to doughnut says that not only are they made in China but painted there as well right in the same factory as the knockoffs. I'm not saying it isn't a decent jerk bait as is the ko's but to write the garbage below is an insult to peoples' intelligence because it is an obvious attempt to copy the Megabass Vision Ito.

Master angler and revered fishing philosopher Rick Clunn joined forces with Missouri-based Luck "E" Strike Lures to design the the RC Stick Jerkbait from Luck E Strike.

The American companies that are copying the high end Japanese baits, are producing baits that are no better than the better quality unpainted knockoffs. I'm not saying both aren't decent baits but they are not in the same class as the real thing. You get what you pay for and if it's too good to be true , then it probably is.