Fuzzy-Wuzzy

Thoughts On New Swimbait Tail.

Oh man you guys i was furious. I had to apologize to a family because their kids heard a few swear words they shouldn't hear at that age. I was 2 seconds from going into the lake because it was probably only 20 feet from shore. Then some guy tells me it drops off really deep after 10 feet out. So now i'm making two more. One will be a floater hahahahaha.

I think it has to do with the extra push from the sound waves when the line goes "SNAP".

What I found was how much further they fly without the restriction of line, when it snaps because the bail arm flipped back. It was impressive, however, my language was not!

Dave

Should have bought Fireline...lol after fishing in a few of the good Northern Pike lakes up north and going thru a small lunch sack full of spoons and leaders... I switched up to Fireline.... haven't lost a lure since not even with the really small ultra lite line...

Should have bought Fireline...lol after fishing in a few of the good Northern Pike lakes up north and going thru a small lunch sack full of spoons and leaders... I switched up to Fireline.... haven't lost a lure since not even with the really small ultra lite line...

I will keep a look out for that, thanks. Have been suffering a lot with line breakages lately and getting sick of it. So many of my prototypes swimming around in fishes mouths. I do feel sorry for the fish too.

Dave

Het Fuzzy-Wuzzy,

I have a few questions:

Out of curiosity, why did you decide to stay away from hard and flexible tails? Is there an abvious disadvantage when dealing with these types?

Also, what method did you use to attach the fur?

Thanks!

John

Only reason I went with Rabbit fur is because I make all my Fuzzy-Wuzzy lures out of rabbit fur. Flows so nice in the water when its wet and decided to give it a try on the swimbait tails.

As far as attaching the fur, I'm just putting some supper glue in on the top and bottom of the tail slit after i press in the fur. I'm thinking if i put the gloss finish on the part of the tail it would hold better also.