Grey Ghost

Iwata Revolution Cr , Is This A Good Price?

I put a cheap Harbor Freight combination moisture trap/pressure regulator right where the air supply hose comes to my air brush connection manifold, so I can adjust the pressure more easily. Keeping your compressor at floor level also helps moisture to stay down in the supply hose, instead of passing up to the air brush.

If I had it to do over, I'd get quick disconnect fittings for my hose and air brushes, so I wouldn't have three hoses draped over my work area all the time, like I do now.

If your going to practice your painting skills you might want to do some of your practicing on a piece of PVC pipe. It's already white so no need for a white base coat and being round you can practice painting on contours similar to what a lure will have. And you can wash it off so your able to use the same piece over and over.

Ben

iwata neo is total junk , i had one for less than 5 days and it quit spraying , like someone else mentioned i cleaned it any and everyway,,,,,,,,,still researching,getting by with a harbor frieght special for 9,99 until i find something good,,,,,scared me that iwata would have their name associated with such garbage, made me wonder if all iwata will end up like this.