Guest Gangel

Packaging

8 posts in this topic

I'm not sure if I'm putting the topics I bring up in the right places, but until I get corrected, I'll continue to post here, as I feel this is a catchall forum.

Today, I'm looking at trying to find small hinged clamshell type containers. Some people call them blister packs, but I want the ones where the back, or front, really, "snaps" into the "bubble". Hardware store small pieces come in these, and various other things. I don't want to "email" china, but someone around the US must be supplying some people with them.

On the same but seperate topic, I did find some spinner blisters for sale. Staple or glue to a card, open backed bubble.

Now we're getting closer to what I want... Buuuuuuuuuut, like in everything else I'm looking at, I don't want to get 30000 pieces of this stuff... but a 1000 piece is still @ the .20 cent mark.... there has to be a cheaper supplier out there.

I think I found what I'm looking for. What surprised me is that all the big name fishing boys are going to this.

I think/thought I found what I want. But, in order to get stuff from these companies, you have to give your first born and fingerprints. Why doesn't money talk anymore?