CrabbyBass

New Guy On The Block

Hello everyone! My name is Chuck and I just joined this forum. I started pouring plastics back in January and am totally addicted. I found some cabinets out in the garbage one night and now I have a little worshop out in my garage. I spend a lot of my non-fishing free time in the garage making plastics. My wife knows that once the kids are in bed where she can find me. LOL! There is nothing like catching fish on something you have made yourself. I have been reading the posts on here for a couple of days and have learned quite a bit and had a bunch of my own questions answered by trying out things myself. One of my main questions was when injecting why do people draw up the plastic as opposed to pouring the plastic in the injector, inserting the tip and then injecting their molds. Last night I tried the draw up method and I think I like it a lot better. So anyway, here I am and I look forward to learning from everyone on here and will chime in when I have answers to people's questions. Thanks for looking!