RiverMan

Great News!

Had to share with you guys an email I just recieved from a Guide and Tournament Fisherman that purchased one of my baits. Here is his email, and here is the pic. Oh by the way, Russ is 6'3 and 265.

By the way Chip, this lure was coated with Devcon, lol.

Jed

Good Morning Jed, I was pre fishing today for the tournament this coming weekend and stuck a big fish using your bait, She just absolutely made a meal of it, About 10 feet from the boat I saw her following hot on the bait, as the bait reached the boat I changed the bait direction and did a 90 deg sweep with the bait twitching it down the side of the boat at which point she just smoked it with 2 feet of line out. I have to give my Partner Tim for an excellent net job otherwise I probably would not have boated her.

This is my biggest fish this year and she is a real slob, 45 inches with an estimated weight of 25+ pounds !!!

I had My digital camera with so we snapped a picture, I have enclosed it for you to use however you want.

Just so you know your bait held up extremely well, It does have a few scars and nicks and actually has a tooth stuck in it but what can you expect when a fresh water shark makes a meal of it !!!

The picture is in JPEG format.

Russ

45_inch_muskie_05-2004russ.jpg

619_thumb.attach

Good to hear the fish like your bait and it did hold up well. I wonder how Skeeter's bait has held up? Do any of the epoxy proponets here use the epoxy designed for repairing wood. I wonder if it was used prior to priming and allowed to permeate the wood if it would result in a substantial stronger bait?

That's the best feeling - when someone else catches a fish on one of your baits. It's all fine and dandy to trust your own baits when you're the one fishing them, but when someone else has the confidence to use them, especially in a tourney, and succeeds...well, I don't think you could ask for a better compliment.

BTW, was it one of the photo finish gliders?

Hey thanks guys, the bait is a 6 inch glider. You know I wasn't particularly fond of this lure but this guy got hold of it and loved it! He told me while he was test casting the bait in his pond he caught a 16 inch largemouth with it. Yes it was a photo-finish lure Lunge...kind of an odd shape, pointed nose, walked great tho!

Jed