brian121673

Hard Bait Tackle Swap

14 posts in this topic

I posted one two weeks ago but had no responses to it. So, I deleted the post. I don't mind doing a swap if we can get some others interested.

Gene

Probably a lot of people never look at the bottom of the page. A posting in the hard bait forum may get some hits. I would be interested Gene depending on timing of swap.

Vic,

I normally post the swap in hardbait section as I know there aren't many people that look this low. Jerry and I have talked about it and what we can do to get more exposure. Maybe I'll try it again.

Gene

Gene,

Sorry to say, I would be one of those people. I completely missed your last post and I am on here almost everyday.

Vic

how much experience do you need to be in swap and what style of baits i enjoy making topwater baits not great but i want to join in if i may?

You don't have to have a lot of experience to participate. Remember, every lure maker here started out just like you. )Some of us had it a little harder though. When I started there wasn't TackleUnderground or even personal computers then so I had to learn on my own.)
There is a list of rules at the top of the "Lure Swap" forum. Please read them. They should cover any other questions that you may have.
When we have another swap you are most welcome to participate, if you'd like.

Gene

Edited by Lincoya
1 person likes this

Gene,

I'm in if you can put it together .I did it last year and got some great lures.

They have never been fished,couldn't risk losing them.when you make your

own lures you realy appreciate other peoples work.Hope we can do it again.

Bob

I wouldnt mind trying this . My problem is i live in Tasmania . Down under the down under place . But im interested .

FLASH

I think there is justification for 'pinning' a lure-swap thread in the hardbait's forum. Perhaps Kurt could jump in here with his thoughts.

Dave

I reckon I would have a go at this too, I have been in 3 or 4 over here, but as Dave is saying, by the time you find it it's either too late or over------

If Kurt has jumped, he must be still falling--------------> Also, what happened to Jerry, is he still  'involved' here?? OR is he in his shed working on that 'copy lathe'?????????

Pete