Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CedarLakeMusky

Airbrush Stencils

6 posts in this topic

He has some good well made stenciles,and if you send him a profile of your baits he can make some to fit musky size plugs,i have used them and even painted a few lures for him with his stenciles so he could make a display,he and his wife make the stenciles and there great people to work with

I make my own stencils , you can buy clear blue stencil material put what ever you want to trace under the material trace it with a sharpie marker and the cut it out with a xacto blade any bam ....

When I mentioned machine cut wrap and paint stencils in the "Heat Gun" thread I had no idea someone was doing it until I saw that link in the "Stencils for Cranks." That certainly answers the question. It will work.

And that's a good thing since I purchased a cutter/software package to try it.

garyo, what cutter & software did you buy, and where? :halo: i was looking at a {cricut?} in china mart, but couldnt figure out if it would work, or not :mad: of course nobody could answer my questions :censored:

garyo, what cutter & software did you buy, and where? :halo: i was looking at a {cricut?} in china mart, but couldnt figure out if it would work, or not :mad: of course nobody could answer my questions :censored:

The Cricut would be a waste of money if yuo want to cut stencils or design your own patterns for cutting.

I bought a Silhouette Cameo from US Cutters. It comes with Silhouette Studio which can be upgraded to the Designer Edition. Whether the upgrade is worth the price I don't know. Most people say it isn't since it only adds a few extra extras that are not widely used anyway.

Tomorrow I promise to make a new post and explain why.

G