vabassen02

Problems Wit Strike King 1.5 Green Shimmering Shad Color

12 posts in this topic

Ok guys , I have a problem . I have been trying to paint the 1.5 green shimmering shad . I have tried auto paints and can not match that color for nothing . I could use any help ya'll give.....ooo, I have also tried blu/green shimmering taxidermy paint. Which it got better. Maybe my base coat is the wrong color......HELP.....

Thanks in advance, it's driving me crazy

I will try to take pic of it tomorrow . Snowman, thats what I was thinking but can not get that shimmering green to come out right . Is it a special paint ?

Thanks again guys,

I have not tried to paint one . I use wildlife creations lacquer paint and it looks just like the simmering green I have . I have the shimmering blue green and it's not that . I have the redeye shad in that color , I don't know if the regular crankbaits are the same color .

Snow, I painted them white base, with light coat of black and then the shimmering green taxideremy paint . Turned out really close. Then I mixed up the greenpumkin color for the scale back .

Could someone post a link to a picture of the bait? I can't seem to find it. All I've found so far is the green gizzard shad.

thanks,

Ben

Have you tried a silver pearl underneath the shimmer color? The silver will give it a slightly different look than a white pearl.