Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vabassen02

Blades For Crankbaits

8 posts in this topic

I am looking for a blade close to the blade on the bottom of the waddle bat . Does anyone know who may sell those ? I may have to try to punch out a few . Thanks for the help.

I'm working on duping a waddle bat also... Try #1 wasn't a complete bust but it wasn't really right either. Working on take 2 now. Im making my own blades. Looking at the Ichiban tackle website will give you a good look at how the 'bats are set up. It appears in several of the pictures that the blade has a very gentle upsweep... If i'm correct i think i'll have it right next time.

Waddle bat #2 is a lot better. I sealed the nudie and took it out swimming this morning. Result: caught a 2 pound bass! The action is pretty good but I still need to fiddle with the bill diameter a little and definitely the blade needs some adjustment but I'm on the right track!! I'm fairly new to all this but catching a fish on an unpainted lure is kinda cool!!

Hers a shot of the Waddle Bat copy with the fish I caught on it....Sorry it's sideways but it's in the trophy room gallery right side up!

photo (4).JPG

photo (4).JPG

photo (4).JPG

photo (4).JPG

photo (4).JPG

photo (4).JPG

photo (4).JPG

photo (4).JPG

post-29834-0-02514100-1342838414_thumb.jpg

No, it's thru wired but the way you have to do it to get the cup washers and blade on is a little tricky. Next one i make i'll post a picture of how i'm doing it.