stencilmomma michelle

What Crankbaits You Guys Use

Hello Everyone..

Rob wanted me to drop you folks a line and find out what are the crankbaits you guys paint the most and if anyone has a line on where to get them wholesale. He has a new 3d laser out in the shop and has been molding clamshells stencils for you guys that are truly amazing. If anyone has any input please let us know and we will offer them in all our patterns. Also attached is a picture of our two babys the older one is gabe and the tiny one is little Robbie Jr..Thanks again

Michelle

100MEDIA_IMAG0135.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0135.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0135.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0135.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0135.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0135.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0135.jpg

100MEDIA_IMAG0135.jpg

post-27405-0-05907800-1341351618_thumb.jpg

Edited by stencilmomma michelle

I'm kinda new to the program but most of what I'm doing is either bluegill pattern or shad type baits. What I'd love to see is just a good scale pattern in several different sizes ( size of scale for a given bait length, not overall size of stencil... If that makes sense). I've tried everything from tulle to bath poofs to mosquito netting and haven't really been exactly thrilled with any of it. Another stencil that would be helpful is one that perfectly lines up "kill spots" in 1.0, 1.5 and 2.5 sizes common to the cranks everybody seems to be selling.

BTH

Those are some cute babies, BTW!!!