Tree_Fish

Basstackle Ftw

So I placed an order monday for 500 bucks worth of molds from BT, got an email this afternoon informing me of a 20% off sale for the 4th of July. Called Sarah up and asked her if I could possibly apply the discount to the order I made Monday. She set me up with a coupon code for the difference, I can't say enough positive things about the good folks at BT, time and time again they have gone above and beyond to help me out!

• Like 1

i would betcha he was referring to his mold purchases just a guess???

Be nice dont you remember when you were his age, typing before you read. Mom took his color crayons away and gave him a key board. Of coarse he was using his crayons to color plastic anyways. Consider the source and forget about it. RA RA RA RA go bear. Sorry could not help it.

• Like 3

I read befour posting, This was about molds and customer service, not coloring or fleck.

Maybe you should do the same? the topic was about customer service not molds. You seemed to change it to your mold purchases, so why cant I ask about your "coloring" and "fleck" purchases?

Be nice dont you remember when you were his age, typing before you read. Mom took his color crayons away and gave him a key board. Of coarse he was using his crayons to color plastic anyways. Consider the source and forget about it. RA RA RA RA go bear. Sorry could not help it.

Now, that there is funny!

what did I do with that pom-pom gif?

You don't think that ordering on a holiday (Wed., July 4th) and getting it delivered the following Monday...only 5 days including the holiday and weekend isn't fast? (Especially from AZ to MN??).

Seems like good service to me!

Got mine today also. Five days, one weekend and one holiday. Not bad. Now off to Icast and meet Kevin and his wife. Most of you may not know but last year they had there first child. That being said his wife is becoming a bigger part of the business and still has time to do Mommy things. Great people. We are all lucky they take there business seriously. Frank

• Like 1

You don't think that ordering on a holiday (Wed., July 4th) and getting it delivered the following Monday...only 5 days including the holiday and weekend isn't fast? (Especially from AZ to MN??).

Seems like good service to me!

Was a joke, ordered on the 5th and got it on the 2nd, it was to the glitter supplier question. BT has great service!

I got mine 3 days before I ordered it , lol........ :nono:

I'm sorry for the post, up 3 or 4 (arrow up shuld be incerted here) Bear warned me about post on these kinds of forums either grammer or a simple misunderstanding. I will keep it short and to the point for now on. Sorry for the confusion but it was about the one gentleman who ask about the glitter, this forum won’t let me edit post anymore so again sorry for the total confusion and small joke about and the 12th grade comment for the confused purchase of glitter and colorant. Have a good one!