andy1976

Zeiners Rocks.

Yep,

They have the best prices around anywhere. I only order my molds from them now. Other places don't compare to their price and service. Pus I have a personal vendetta against one of the places I used to buy my molds from, and I won't buy from them anymore.

Although they do have good prices I was not impressed with my first and only order from Zeiners.

I ordered a mold and some powder paint. I understand the extra month to get me the last of the paint I ordered as it was on backorder and I got a free 2oz jar of paint for my paitence.It would have been nice though to know they were out before my order was placed so I knew ahead of time and could have got it elsewhere if I had wanted it sooner.

Also poor packaging did lead to one bottle of powder paint being cracked and spilling all over the box. I was able to recover most of the paint though.

When I order from Barlows they always add masking tape to the lids so they stay closed and wrap the molds and other stuff in newspaper so they don't damage the other stuff in the box.

Alaska is a long way to ship some of this stuff and it gets banged around in the process. A little newspaper around the mold i ordered would have helped a lot.

There is more to it than just cheap prices.

Just my $.02

Chris

I was I believe the first to post about Zieners on TU. That is the first complaint I've ever seen on them . They must have had something unforseen happen to cause all that . Sorry you had the difficulty .

I am glad you guys are happy with Zeiners they do have the best prices on do-it molds.

I don't know what they had going on or if my order was/is the norm for them.

I had several 2oz jars of powder paint in my order and a mold. They just threw it all in one box with no padding whatsoever and the mold managed to break one of the jars of orange glow powder paint.

Like I said a little crumpled up newspaper could have easily prevented this from happening.

I don't mind paying an extra couple of bucks for a mold from Barlows because I know it will be well packaged so this kind of stuff doesn't happen.

They did apologize for it via email when I let them know about it.

I was also a bit dissappointed to learn my paint was on back order and I think it was 4-6 weeks I had to wait.

Although they did give me 1 free jar of paint for my wait.

But several emails said it should arrive shortly and then they realized it would be longer yet. And then another email apologizing and saying should be here soon.

Shipping to Alaska is always a hassle but Barlows treats me right so I think I will just stick with them.

Every one makes mistakes. Hardly their fault if protec paints has them on back order. Sounds like they tried to make it right. Ordered some eyelets Monday morning got them wed afternoon priority. Pretty happy both my orders so far were shipped immediately as I needed them in a hurry.

Thanks for the info on Zeiners,I was not really aware of them until now and I was about to order two new molds myself this weekend.Looks like with their pricing I will definately be ordering mine from them from now on.I can buy the molds with shipping for about what everyone else gets just for the molds!

Thanks for the info on Zeiners,I was not really aware of them until now and I was about to order two new molds myself this weekend.Looks like with their pricing I will definately be ordering mine from them from now on.I can buy the molds with shipping for about what everyone else gets just for the molds!

Tell them you heard about them on Tackle Underground.

youll always find 1 guy that just has a poor experiance...to that person it is what it is..doesnt mean Zeiners is bad...I love them..i will only get my molds from them, my package comes in FAST...beats barlows by almost a full week!...i simply love them and happy to recomend them