Chip

New Ratlin' Shad Photos

I figured someone would pick that up....I read Artbrushes post on decals and I have ordered the paper..... I did that with photoshop to see if Joel wants them signed or the decal on the production baits?

Here is his brief bio: http://www.bassdozer.com/bass-pro-team.shtml

I am also negotiating with Ron Colby on the BD Page...

I actually perfer the signed lures... Looks more personable! What do you think... signed or decal?

Chip :) [/url]

Personally I like the Smokey Joel. But they all look real good to me. The guy is lucky having you to make baits for him Chip. Especially since you have started using a premium clearcoat. Yep, those baits should last that guy a lifetime. Sure beats using that torch doesn't it?

Skeeter B)

Chip :),

Smokey Joel's got my vote! He should kick @ss at the tourney with them.

A little trick to getting a sharp signature decal is to use a fine tip sharpee. Sign at normal size then scan the signature at 150 dpi. The high dpi will help keep the signature sharp when you shrink it down.

;)

Tight lines,

Shawn

Chip I'm glad you're back on the job here at TU. Tips & tricks to help eachother get the knack is what it's all about.

Ya know who's website I'm jealous of? Fish JC. His site puts Rapalas to shame.

I plan on comin north this summer. Perhaps we can get together and talk production and design concepts.

Tight lines,

Shawn