Musky Glenn

Lets See Your Boat And Any Modifications

I bought a 20' Tracker in 07 as a striped down, no floor, no storage all welded boat. I made alum. center console, rod locker, live well and large battery/tackle box storage area.

50hpmerc006.jpg

The seat in front of the console raises for additional storage. The boat is 95 inches wide across the back.

50hpmerc003.jpg

The wiring under the console was the result of rewiring new motor and has now been "cleaned up".

50hpmerc002.jpg

Right side bottom is the live well and on the left is the battery storage/tackle box which has a cylinder to raise the lid.5equals25001.jpg

This is the real purpose of this boat!

Waynes46.jpg

37light.jpg

475Pricemusky004.jpg

Thanks for letting me share my boat photos with you. I look forward to seeing yours. Musky Glenn

• Like 1

Hi Musky Glenn...

Cool boat...what I should have done...but no...went crazy and got a kayak...whole new world fishing outta one of those suckers...tis stealthy though...and I cheated and added a trolling motor....frowned upon by the true kayaker...oh well! As soon as I learn how to cut down a photo that will fit this site..will post one of my yaller boat. Boyd

I bought my first boat a 60's 12 foot aluminum and to my surprise it doesn't leak lol. I'm planing on some interesting mods. I bought a little boat purposely for all the electric only regulations at a lot of lakes in my area. Already upgraded seats working on legal lighting via led for night fishing and a paint job. Can't beat it for boat working 9.9hp outboard and trailer for 500. I'll get some pics up as the winter upgrades start. On a happy note it's a family fun time.

Can't wait to see them 412 bait. Always enjoy seeing what everyone fishes from. My first boat was a plywood float boat for a small stream that had a good spring run of white bass. My brother and I built it in two hours and fished out of it that evening. No paint, just bare plywood, caught a ton of fish for the next three years. Started to deteriate so we built the next one. 4X8 foot sheet of plywood made the entire bottom. The seats just layed on top of the sides so we could remove to load and slide front to back to even the load.

We bored 3/4 inch holes along the top edge so we could cut willows and place in those holes. Made a great camoflage boat for float duck hunting. You could slip right up on ducks. Musky Glenn

Hi Musky Glenn...

Nice to hear from you...and no I've not forgotten I'd promised to post a pic of my kayak ride. As soon as I can figure out how to download a picture here...I'll send it along. Been working hard on getting my trailer built....more to it that I though, but isn't that the usual case? Thanks for reminding me of that pic...Boyd

A side note on the quick built plywood boat. We used regular roofing cement that you can buy in caulking tubes to seal all the joints in that boat. We didn't paint the boat then and fished out of it that evening. The black caulking didn't dry and we had that junk all over us by the end of the day. Fun but what a mess! Musky Glenn

Musky Glenn,

Are you looking for pics of boats bought to fix up or boats bought to fish out of? I bought a boat in 2008 that I currently fish out of but it wasn't a fixer upper?

BTW you sure did a nice clean job of the mods you made to that boat. Job well done.

Edited by cadman