Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
crazywade

strange looking lure

13 posts in this topic

8O :oops: i thought you guys might get a kick out of this. i made this guy from a couple of failed lures. the head is featherlite the body is basswood. i was pretty pleased with it until i showed it to a couple of my buddies.they seemed to think that it looked like part of the male anatomy. guess i won't be using this guy in mixed company.

mishap2.jpg

mishap.jpg

mishap2.jpg

mishap.jpg

mishap2.jpg

mishap.jpg

mishap2.jpg

mishap.jpg

mishap2.jpg

mishap.jpg

mishap2.jpg

mishap.jpg

mishap2.jpg

mishap.jpg

mishap2.jpg

mishap.jpg

636_thumb.attach

637_thumb.attach

It is a good job. I like the colors. Should work well.

You may have trouble coming up with a name for it though, lol.

It does have a interesting shape...But it is a nice looking lure...Nathan

Lol, good call Dean, maybe you could name the lure "dick". Great looking paint job and who knows, maybe they will love it!!

Jed

Dean, thats really funny, that made me laugh :lol: Jed, if i used your idea to name it, some people would say that i named it after myself.

Sean

LOL...a sample ad maybe? :lol:

This penetrating lure dives into those deep dark crevices you only dream about. Those BIG female spawners just LOVE the zig zagging action and overall performance you get with a "One Eye Wonder Lure".

8O :oops: i thought you guys might get a kick out of this. i made this guy from a couple of failed lures. the head is featherlite the body is basswood. i was pretty pleased with it until i showed it to a couple of my buddies.they seemed to think that it looked like part of the male anatomy. [/b']guess i won't be using this guy in mixed company.

Quite possibly Semetic in origin! :rolleyes:

If I were you, I would contact Chuck Woolery and his Vibra Lure crew and sell them on the idea of your lure. I think they need a design like that for their line of lures. And remember..... it only vibrates when it gets wet! With hooks on it... Pleasure & Pain!! I have to get my head out of the gutter! :D Cody