J lure

Plastisol Spec Sheet

9 posts in this topic

Anyone have a spec sheet on the plastisol we use? I look at all the sites with no luck. It really doesn't matter who makes it, just want to look at it form a engineering perspective

Anyone have a spec sheet on the plastisol we use? I look at all the sites with no luck. It really doesn't matter who makes it, just want to look at it form a engineering perspective

Request one from the manufacturer of the plastislol you purchase

Edited by smallmouthaholic

No, I was looking for the spec sheet with technical info like elongation, tear strength, density, shore, and all that crap.

Oh, OK. Reason I asked is I ran across some sites the other day that listed the MSDS for a lot of different materials.

They sent me a gallon of super soft, soft and medium. I didn't like it at all. This was about 2 years ago or so. Just about the time bear started selling it. It semi hard packed. I tried it once, put it away and then just gave it away when I stopped pouring. I always used M-F soft sinking for my sticks and medium for frogs and craws. But I haven't poured in over 2 years so things have changed with other brands from what I've heard. Hard to beat a plastic that doesn't seperated like M-F and the service of Jeff and his brother.

1 person likes this