slabslayer76

Test Tank

11 posts in this topic

Any ideas on a test tank for tuning your lures . Was thinking of building one in my garage to make sure the lures run ok before i go fishing .

Should you decide to build one here's a tip Dave (aka Vodkaman) gave me. Have some sort of top for it that will keep out light as well as dirt and dust. This will keep algae from growing and help keep the water clean.

Ben

Thanks Littleriver and Ben. The tank is still good and about to be dismantled as I am moving house shortly.

Dave

Thanks Littleriver and Ben. The tank is still good and about to be dismantled as I am moving house shortly.

Dave

Are you staying in country, or moving to another?

I sure don't envy you Dave. It's a royal pain to move a complete household. Having moved around a lot myself through the years the old saying about 3 moves is equal to one house fire isn't far from being true.

good luck,

Ben

Well, I have found another house. Everything should fit in nicely, as it is the same house only two doors down, hehe. Still a royal PIA though, the bed has to come out of the upstairs window. I am thinking it might be better to make another!

Dave

Well at least you won't have to hire a moving van. Hope you don't run into too many headaches.

Ben

x2

Homemade bed? I do not think we have seen this beast. You will have to engineer the next one to disassemble easily and fit through doors I hope. :nuhuh:

Vic

I just re-invented the sleeping bag!

Sorry Slabslayer76, we got off topic. Any help you need, let me know.

Dave

Edited by Vodkaman