Chip

Devcon Health Hazard!!!!!!

You all know that I am a Safety Engineer and Chemical Hygienist.......

I have recently determined by reading the replies on this board that Devcon 30 clear must have an additive to create uncontrolled obiediance and committed mind control on the purchasers after using it....... HMMM

Devcon Poisoning maybe?????? I hear that a good dose of Envirotex on your next bait is the only cure for this mind controlling desease......

I wish all you Devcon addicts a speedy recovery 8O:lol:8O:lol:8O:lol:8O:lol:

Get Well Soon!

Chip B)

My name is "Chip" and I endorse the Message! :lol:

You all know that I am a Safety Engineer and Chemical Hygienist.......

I have recently determined by reading the replies on this board that Devcon 30 clear must have an additive to create uncontrolled obiediance and committed mind control on the purchasers after using it....... HMMM

Devcon Poisoning maybe?????? I hear that a good dose of Envirotex on your next bait is the only cure for this mind controlling desease......

I wish all you Devcon addicts a speedy recovery 8O:lol:8O:lol:8O:lol:8O:lol:

Get Well Soon!

Chip B)

My name is "Chip" and I endorse the Message! :lol:

Chip, is it true that you are in possession of 30 GALLONS of Envirtex? There may be other addictions going on other than Devcon. :rolleyes:

Yah, but I dont have thirty gallons anymore due to use.... probably only 27 and a 1/4.........

LOL!!! you know I meant this in jest! :wink: Its a good friday afternoon and I knew this would get a "Weeks End Rise" Outta this crowd! 8O:lol:8O

I guess its "Pick your Poison" LOL: ENV or Dev.....

Take care!!

Chip :D

Yah' date=' but I dont have thirty gallons anymore due to use.... probably only 27 and a 1/4.........

LOL!!! you know I meant this in jest! :wink: Its a good friday afternoon and I knew this would get a "Weeks End Rise" Outta this crowd! 8O:lol:8O

I guess its "Pick your Poison" LOL: ENV or Dev.....

Take care!!

Chip :D[/quote']

:huh: Just out of curiosity, how many lures does 2 3/4 Gallons cover? :huh:

Off the top of my head, roughly 5 lures ounce of Etex

that is 1760 lures. for 2 3/4 gallons... not count waste in the mixing cup ....... so subtract 100 lures..... = 1660 lures

I dont have my ship sheets right now, but that adds to about:

415 lures per month..... which is about right on +/- 20...

Chip :wink:

Hey Skeeter....

Yes... everything really took off after Christmas and with the introduction of a healthly offering of plastics.... I still only hand carve 20 - 25 wood lures a month. The balance is plastic.

See my love for envirotex.....LOL $50.00 per gallon or $9.00 a pint for the Devcon.

Thats why I am looking at the Silane/Resin based coating. I can dry it @ 100 degrees F in a one minute pass through the dry oven and it is water hard....

Chip

Hey Skeeter....

Yes... everything really took off after Christmas and with the introduction of a healthly offering of plastics.... I still only hand carve 20 - 25 wood lures a month. The balance is plastic.

See my love for envirotex.....LOL $50.00 per gallon or $9.00 a pint for the Devcon.

Thats why I am looking at the Silane/Resin based coating. I can dry it @ 100 degrees F in a one minute pass through the dry oven and it is water hard....

Chip

If the new stuff is any good, I can see everything at the "Chip" household with a thick Bar top coating! :lol: 27 gal. worth.