JR77

Where To Buy Figure 8 Style Hook Hangers

6 posts in this topic

G'Day there, i have been looking for pre formed figure 8 style hook hangers to buy(about 100 or so) but so far the only place i can find them is luremaking.com and they only ship to australia on orders over $200.

i have been making them myself from .8mm(aussie metric) stainless wire but just thought if i could buy them pre made i could save myself a heap of time.

the size im after are very small to suit bream lures 35-50mm.

if anyone has any ideas as to where i might be able to get some of these your help would be much appreciated.

cheers JR..

@JR77

G'day , mate

Can't provide a specific source , ...but check out this link list , maybe , you'd be lucky :

http://www.lurefishinguk.com/links/links3.html

Probably also sign in on www.lureandmore.com , .......probably your fellow countrymen there in the "homemade section" could help you out with a local source ?

Cheers , diemai :yay:

toadfrog do they have them in stainless or brass only?

I think they come in SS as well I have some from years ago I got there 5 or 6 still in the bag .

thanks for replys, toadfrog the ones lure parts online have are all open eye(i was after closed eye) and i think they would be to big for my application(total lure length is 35mm)

thanks for the link Diemai i checked it out but no joy there either. i was signed up on lureandmore will see if i can log in and ask the question there. once again thanks for the info and i shall continue to search.

cheers JR..