Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
swarma

Wake Bait Clones Question...

4 posts in this topic

Hi folks!

I'm interested in painting a few wakebait bodies. There are two clone bodies that I am interested in particular.

1)Buzzjet Jr --Deppz Buzzjet clone, example link)

2) Megabass Anthrax Clone (example link)

Any opinions on how these clones run in the water? I realize that they certainly won't run as nice as the originals, but could anyone provide any feedback on their performance?

Thank you!

I dont have an original deps jr to compare to but imo the clone had nice action and I was catching enough fish on it that I ordered a few more. bass01

I dont have an original deps jr to compare to but imo the clone had nice action and I was catching enough fish on it that I ordered a few more. bass01

Thanks for the response! Sorry to see no others, but I'm glad to hear you've had good experiences with that particular wakebait. Hope the ones I ordered turn out as good!

Thanks for the response! Sorry to see no others, but I'm glad to hear you've had good experiences with that particular wakebait. Hope the ones I ordered turn out as good!

I have painted and used several of the buzzjet jr's. I have had nothing but positive results