Paul

Lure Making DVD

Hi Guys

I know a lot of you guys fish for musky and some of you make your own lures....well I just found the most informative DVD on making Musky and Pike Lures, I was amazed at the quality of the 2 DVD set - all together it is about 3 hours and it covers making (Parrywinkle lures, Bobbie Baits, Shad type lures, Painting and Finishing your lure, Bucktail In Line spinners, Bucktail Spinnerbaits, and finally Leaders.

It is very detailed - showing everything from the raw wood to the finished product. I have seen other videos and they don't even compare to the quality and detail found in this DVD set.

Give JP (out2llunge) a shout and he will get you "hooked" on lure making - I know I will be making musky lures in the near future.

Check out http://www.geocities.com/reprobaitlures/

I am in no way associated with this company - I just thought people would like to see how it is done....and give it a try.

thanks

Paul

Hi Shawn,

They're actually for sale right now. I spoke to Jerry about it in the spring and I need to discuss it further with him. I don't want to step on any toes here, that's why I said nothing about it. Let me work something out with Jerry first. Just so you know, it's actually a 2 DVD set with about 2 1/2 hours of instruction on it.

Thanks,

J.P.

Ive had a chance to see the rough cut of this video & as soon as I did I told JP that we wanted to offer it. the video covers everything you need to know about how to make hardbaits, with emphasis on musky sized baits.

I gotta say, some of the precedures he covers made me go "Wow, why didnt I think of that!" theres some tips in there that makes duplicating your lure designs a snap.

Professional quality filming too. JP has put a tremendous amount of work into this one & we're glad its now available.

It'll be available in the supply shop as soon as we get the materials needed to get it in there.

Ive had a chance to see the rough cut of this video & as soon as I did I told JP that we wanted to offer it. the video covers everything you need to know about how to make hardbaits' date=' with emphasis on musky sized baits.

I gotta say, some of the precedures he covers made me go "Wow, why didnt I [b']think of that[/b]!" theres some tips in there that makes duplicating your lure designs a snap.

Professional quality filming too. JP has put a tremendous amount of work into this one & we're glad its now available.

It'll be available in the supply shop as soon as we get the materials needed to get it in there.

SOLD Can't Wait!

Are the DVD's going to be multi region,as I live in england and understand that we have a different region from you guy's

Also any idea how much it would be in the U.K and would it be possible to post over the pond.

If it's as good as everyone say's I could see it being very popular over here.

Look forward to seeing it if it's at all possible. :D

I just got Out2llunge's DVD last week Thursday and have seen all 2 1/2 hours three times. Great job on the video. Very informative, great video quality, and you actually get to see the lure being built not just shown a lure at varying stages of construction.

Shane

Same thing here. I?ve received the DVD and it works perfectly. Check your DVD if it is compatible with NTSC - it should be. If the DVD can read it then you should be able to watch it if your DVD is connected via a SCART-cable to the TV (can?t think of any NOT using SCART). About the regionproblem that could be answered by out2llunge (J.P.). My player is "regionfree" so I don??t know.

Tight lines! / Jann

Hey J.P., awesome dvd`s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great dvd`s on tackle making. I`ve learned alot from them, not only on baits I don`t usually make, but also on the baits I regularly make. I`ve learned different ways to do things and ways that are much faster and easier than I have been making them.

The dvd`s are a must have for every one. Nice job on the dvd`s.

Plus I want to thank you for the fast service on sending out the dvd`s to me. In less than a week a had the dvd`s. :D

Thanks, PaBasser

PB,

Thanks for the kind words PB. We wanted to make sure that we did things in a step by step manner so it would be easy for people to follow. Hope that they can speed up your progress with your baits!

BTW, can you send me a PM? I'm trying to keep everybody's real vs. board names straight.

Thanks again,

J.P.