plunc

Looking For Light Wire Jig Hook

hello,

looking to choose a hook in sizes 2&4 to use for panfish/light walleye jigs. have been very pleased with the matzuos northland uses on their unpainted gumball heads. My attempts to obtain those hooks have been for naught. It appears no one is stocking that hook (matzuo 117060). Have used owners and gamakatsus in the past, and, while they work great, they are a tad pricey for my needs. So, I am looking for a light wire, red, aberdeen jig hook that is not necessarily a premium hook, but, not a garbage hook, either. I dont like the matzuo sickles, for the simple reason that I have a hard time rigging narrow plastics straight on them. Is there a better option than eagle claws or mustads, while being modestly priced?

thanks

Unfortunately the 11760, are currently not available, unless you know someone that has old stock. Now the equivalent to this in EC is 570R, Mustad is 32746NPRB and VMC is 9147. THese are all available according to my supplier in 100 count and 1000 count. I don't know what you mean by moderately priced, if you want more info PM me. How many do you need of each if I can locate the 11760?????