MikePaintsBaits

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

18 posts in this topic

Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks for all the help that you have give me, i have learned a lot from you....The families of Newton should be in your hearts and prayers.

Please don't forget to hug your kids and tell them you love them, trust me it will be the greatest gift that they will receive.....trust me.

be careful over the holiday's, because i'm going to need your help again one day.. Ha Ha

take care, Brent 

Merry christmas and may peace be with everyone. Most of all to the people of new town. While i seldom post,i just waned to say thankyou to everyone for all i have learned on here the past year! Priceless !

Thank again.

Tim

Merry Christmas to all.  Lets not also forget those who serve this country giving up the ultimate price whether in the military, fire, or police service.  Hope those clowns in Washington get a lump of coal for Christmas.

Happy saturnalia, winter solstice, Christmas, Kwanza from ice cold Finland, hope everyone will have a nice time with there loved once.  

merry xmas from us at woodie baits. we truly hope for peace and prosperity. thank you to all..having family and friends amongst us is truly what we hope every one experiences for the holdays.

Frohe Weihnachten , everybody !

HamburgerWeihnachstmarkt.png

Cheers , diemai :yay:

post-17895-0-78848100-1356136599_thumb.png

2 people like this

Happy Holidays and a Joyful New Year...thanks for the  help and inspiration over tha last five years....my favorite site on the web....Surfk9....mike mckibbin

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!  This is one of the only sites I manage to still check on Christmas Day!  May your ideas and ingenuity continue to flow like your beers and whiskey on New Year's Eve!

Gee there is some 'Od Boys' in this thread-------Sorry -  I Missed the Xmas thing, BUT ----

Happy New Year, one and all.

Pete