biggamefish

Where O Find Screw Eyes For Joint Sections?

hey guys need your help on finding some screw eyes, i ordered some .072 1.5" ss screw eyes for the joints on my 10" swimbait but the eyes are too small in my opinion to use for the joints, its good to use for the line tie or the hook hangers but not big enough for the joint sections, where can i find some .072 1.5" ss screw eyes that has the bigger eyes so i can use for the joint sections? or what is the size dimension i can ask for if i order? thanks guys 

Is there any place i can order some belly weights?

I've been using egg sinkers and inserting the eyescrew through the hole.  Then I just crimp lightly with some pliers.  Works great and its pretty cheap (plus, I like to make the eye screw a little longer than the weight for a little more durability.  

biggamefish,

It is about 1/2 hr north of mille lacs lake.

CLM

I remember fishing a lake call cedar lake when I live in Minneapolis minnesota back in 2001, wrent too far away from where I lived, anyway had some nice Large mouths, good fishing!

Edited by biggamefish

I've been using egg sinkers and inserting the eyescrew through the hole.  Then I just crimp lightly with some pliers.  Works great and its pretty cheap (plus, I like to make the eye screw a little longer than the weight for a little more durability.  

which kind of egg sinkers? 

would the height of the egg sinker when inserted into the belly of the bait have an effect of how the bait would balance or ballast out?

which kind of egg sinkers? 

would the height of the egg sinker when inserted into the belly of the bait have an effect of how the bait would balance or ballast out?

I'm using some made by south bend, just because they are the cheapest.  I think I'm using 1/8oz size.  I crimp them just above the eye, so as low on the bait as possible.