Where To Buy Deep Diving Bills Like Used In Sisson Lures

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 brent19

• TU Member
  • PipPip
  • 19 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 05:26 PM

Looking for a company that i can buy deep bills like the ones Sisson used in his baits. Janns, Barlows, Lurecraft, etc doesn't have the bills just like the ones he used.

#2 BobP

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,747 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:42 PM

Brent, I think you'll need to cut your own if you are looking for a unique shape like the Sisson P-20.  It's actually not hard to do.  The P-20 bills are made from white G-10 circuit board.  If you have a P-20, it's easy to copy the lip shape.  If that's the lip you are wanting and don't have an example, contact me via private message and maybe I can provide a lip template you can use to shape your own.

#3 RayburnGuy

Advanced Member

• TU Sponsor
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,928 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:13 PM

Depending on how many your wanting there was a thread not too long ago about a couple different companies that would custom cut lips for you. It was in the hard baits forum if I remember correctly. A search might turn it up.

#4 bassguy

Advanced Member

• TU Member
  • PipPipPip
  • 346 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 12:24 AM

I did a quick google search and found this, click on lip patterns. I don't know if this is what you're looking for but it's a start. I'm sure with some of the patterns there you can come up with something that will work.