Brent R

Problems With The Site

Maybe if there were fewer ads.................

I think the ads are what allows everyone to enjoy free membership to TU. After all, somebody has got to pay the bills. I know Jerry is aware of the problem and have no doubt it will be taken care of as soon as possible. I have a feeling faster servers don't grow on trees.

Ben

Edited by RayburnGuy

I think the ads are what allows everyone to enjoy free membership to TU. After all, somebody has got to pay the bills. I know Jerry is aware of the problem and have no doubt it will be taken care of as soon as possible. I have a feeling faster servers don't grow on trees.

Ben

I didn't mean my comment about "Maybe if there were fewer ads..." as a bash on the site or the administrators.  I appreciate the time and expense that it takes to keep TU running and understand that ads are necessary to support the site. 

A better worded comment would have been "Maybe if there were fewer animated ads."  The animated ads have to take a huge amount of the site's bandwidth, and are probably a constant source of script errors, conflicts, and headaches for the TU admin and countless other site operators.

Thanks for hosting a great site and I hope your head doesn't ache too much!

Defish