chevy5099

Buying Tackle Over Seas On Alibaba

Don't you mean www.alibaba.com

alibab.com is for tents and rugs.

The only problem I have with alibaba.com is their minimum QTY.

Try www.aliexpress.com

Use them a lot to buy fishing tackle and their service is quite good. A lot of the suppliers will offer free shipping to the states.

Had one problem where the supplier stated that he will pay for shipping, but he wanted me to pay so I cancelled the order and the monies was refunded to me in 2 weeks.

I have purchased a couple things using www.aliexpress.com and had good luck.  I do not know about Alibaba, but Aliexpress is a broker service with payment not beiong released to the seller until you approve the product.  One item I purchased this way was a 1000hz VFD for one of my 3 phase spindles.  Not expensive as things go, but not a cheap purchase for me. 

If you have some serious coin to drop there are (or were) some tungsten sinker dealers on Aliexpress.  You could make some money, but if I recall there is a 10,000 unit minimum per size. 

I found a lot of the things for sale on aliexpress that I might buy were also available on Ebay.  Usually, but not always the aliexpress item was more complete.