ravenlures

Patent Idea

12 posts in this topic

Pretty clever and a lot of thought went into the bait, but as I can see, there are way too many things that could go wrong. Thanks for sharing.

Jerry

Very cool idea.  I would like to see a real picture of the bait though because the drawings are a little hard to picture.  Do you know if the lure is in production at all?

another problem would be that you could not really expand your line of lure much beyond the body style of the stickbait. with the exception of just the bill .

Geez. Could you imagine the tooling $?! Wonder if the guy made any prototypes and field tested them. That alone would be a feat.

"Aint nobody got time fo dat"--Sweet Brown.

1 person likes this

Certainly an interesting concept, but I get the feeling that this was designed by someone who has never built a crankbait. I have just written a page of text but decided not to post it. Great design skills, but a non-starter, JMHO.

Dave

If I'm not mistaken those types of clips have been around for a long time.

My question is how can someone patent something that probably already has been patented?

Just a thought.

i think those clips would weakening a lot from rocks and changing plus people who don't take care of there gear (rinsing it ) would get stuck and make lots of pissed of fishermen meaning no return customer for you 

Cali

We made alot of rockets before we made it to the moon. What will come off of this product, we always start somewhere.

Good Luck to him or her.

I've often thought of a similar idea, probably a little less complicated. I bet someone in China could mass produce pretty easy. I just think its a little gimmicky.