mark poulson

Have I Told You Lately That I

16 posts in this topic

love how the site works now.

What a pleasure!

It's like how good your finger feels when you finally get that splinter out.

Thanks again Jerry.

3 people like this

Funny - Mine was fine before, but now painfully slow (Firefox 18.0.1.

Dave

Man, that sucks.  Maybe it's some kind of filter Jerry had to put in to filter out all the Ebombs that were attacking the site.

i havent had any trouble last few days - been back up to speed and today at work i didnt get the "url4short" redirect either

your work isnt going unnoticed and unappreciated !!

No more URL for me either but I've tried responding to a few post today and I kept getting......era you do not have permission to view this topic......don't know what that means but it is working much much better........Joe

Is anybody else having trouble viewing all of the pictures in the gallery?  Some of the pictures load for me, but some of the larger ones are just blank spaces on the page.  I have tried viewing them in two different browsers with no luck.  I also have to turn my adblock off for the site to even work.  Any tips would be great.  

So far, this has been so nice for me.  I have had no problems today, and this is a first for me and this site.

love how the site works now.

What a pleasure!

It's like how good your finger feels when you finally get that splinter out.

Thanks again Jerry.

Hey Mark

I was wondering where you were going with the title of your thread so I had to read it. :?:?:?

BTW I just got on today, and all I can say is THANK YOU JERRY for fixing all of this. I know we all get impatient. With that said, the site is flying. The pages load before I can even click the tabs, like it knows what I am thinking and what I am going to do next. :lolhuh::lolhuh:

"Cadman,

That's called the Hook.  Hahaha"

And here I was thinking you had just nodded off while typing your message.  :D:D:D

Ben

Edited by RayburnGuy

"Cadman,

That's called the Hook.  Hahaha"

And here I was thinking you had just nodded off while typing your message.  :D:D:D

Ben

Ben,

My soon-to-be 18 year old daughter read that, and said, "I guess they know you dad".  Did I mention that her car insurance will be canceled, and her keys revoked?  Hahaha

2 people like this

Mine seems to be working fine today. Sometimes it is difficult to tell, as my system is not exactly lightning fast.

Dave

Dave --depends on what time of day it is??? ---Maybe it's that hill in the way mate, 12,000 miles of Pacific Ocean :lolhuh: .

Mine is back to normal though--  as always  THANKS Jerry.

Pete

works sweet. with the fir trees and beavers and bears.. not 12000 miles though.

hazmail love your quote.

not made in china