mark poulson

Have I Told You Lately That I

Is anybody else having trouble viewing all of the pictures in the gallery?  Some of the pictures load for me, but some of the larger ones are just blank spaces on the page.  I have tried viewing them in two different browsers with no luck.  I also have to turn my adblock off for the site to even work.  Any tips would be great.  

love how the site works now.

What a pleasure!

It's like how good your finger feels when you finally get that splinter out.

Thanks again Jerry.

Hey Mark

I was wondering where you were going with the title of your thread so I had to read it. :?:?:?

BTW I just got on today, and all I can say is THANK YOU JERRY for fixing all of this. I know we all get impatient. With that said, the site is flying. The pages load before I can even click the tabs, like it knows what I am thinking and what I am going to do next. :lolhuh::lolhuh:

"Cadman,

That's called the Hook.  Hahaha"

And here I was thinking you had just nodded off while typing your message.  :D:D:D

Ben

Ben,

My soon-to-be 18 year old daughter read that, and said, "I guess they know you dad".  Did I mention that her car insurance will be canceled, and her keys revoked?  Hahaha

• Like 2