atlasstone

Site Anomolies

Has anyone else noticed any site anomolies? 

I am missing posts and messages.  I posted twice to the Test Tank post in Hard Baits but can only see one of my posts.  Then When I checked a few days later, I could see it, but no new posts. When I was able to see my "missing" post, I only showed 3 PM's even though I have more.  I logged in later and could see more of my messages, but only 2 of the 3 I saw earlier and the post in question was gone again.

I even got an email alert saying that I had a new PM, but the site did't show it.  I tried cliking the link in the email but I got a permissions error.  So it seems I can see some posts and messages at any given time, but not all messages and posts at the same time.

I have tried all of the normal troubleshooting steps as well and I am getting the same results using Firefox, IE8 IE9 and Chrome Mobile.  I have gotten this on my work laptop, personal laptop, phone and home desktop spanning across Windows 7, Windows 8 Windows XP and Android operating systems.  This was also tested on 3 different networks including cellular. I thought it might be my account, but the forum posts were incomplete regardless of whether I was logged in or not, so I am pretty confident that it is isolated to the site.

I have screen shots showingexamples of this if it would help.

It's DNS propagation from the server move.

The TU domain is still settling into its new home. The problem should clear up by the weekend.

I've replaced the files on the old server to direct this direction.

I'll place a green announcement on the top of this site so you know you're in the right place.

CTRL + F5 helps in some browsers, CTRL + Refresh button in others helps clear your PC's cache.