Globe Lure Hardware

3 posts in this topic

Does anybody know where to buy the small brass hardware that goes in between the spinning head and tail portion on globe lures?  It looks to be a hexagon or octagon shaped brass bead of sorts.  I have also seen these on chopper top water lures.  And of course it must have a hole in the middle to allow the thru-wire to pass through. 

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now